SEARCH ME

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chanel, Dior & Mac Lipstick Swatches!

So I was requested to do some swatches!

So I decided to pick a few of my current faves...

Here they are for...

L-R

CHANEL Rouge Allure 78 Instinctive
Dior Addict Lipcolor in 863 Rose Bustier/Pink Bustier
Dior Addict High Shine in 260 Rose Couture/ Couture Pink
MAC VIVA GLAM GAGA






Hope this is helpful to some! :)

Each was swiped a few times to get them to show up! The MAC was the most heavily pigmented!


What's you fave lippies of the moment?


Lara xo

6 comments:

  1. Those colors are really nice. Thanks for posting the swatches. I really want to get the MAC one. I am MAC obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dedomhnaigh!

    no probs!
    lol it's currently my only MAC l/s but i am gonna get more! :)

    thnks for stopping by!

    Lara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Love favorite posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! do you know if dior or mac is long lasting color stay? Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!