SEARCH ME

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Anna Sui Beauty Mirror - LOVE! Pics & Review

Pics!

Here is the front:


The back:


Open:

Love!

Pros
- Very pretty!
- The mirror is a good size

Cons
- It has a bit of weight to it - heavier than your average mirror
- Availability
- Price

Overall rating
5/5

Would I repurchase?
Yes - I'm actually going to purchase a back up of this - I am clumsy and I break things! :(


*****

Here is actually my old mirror that has now broken! I used it for about 6 years!

It is from AVON - the pink ribbon on it was for charity.




I actually have a Snoopy one that is older than this but I gave it to my mother! If I get the chance i will take pics of it! Wayyy old! Hahah... My mother likes to collect things - i've purchased new mirrors for her in the past but she only throws things away when they break & you can't use them! lol! I used to be like that too, but there's just too much stuff sometimes! Need to downsize - less is more! :)


What is your fave mirror of the moment? How old is your oldest mirror?




Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!