SEARCH ME

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nivea Whitening Inner Cell Repair Cream - Face & Body - Review




Purchased from: Sasa

Price: reasonable from what I remember!

(I had previously typed up this post but Blogger didn't save it... so here I go again... a shorter version because I am so annoyed -_-... not only can my new computer not transfer my new photos from my iPhone, tell me why!!?? but Blogger is super annoying....)


Pros
- UV protection
- quickly absorbed into the skin
- non-offensive smell
- non-greasy
- reasonable price
- no fuss packaging

Cons
- not available in Australia in stores - need to purchase online
- would be better as a tube (the packaging)
- not thick enough for my liking (a bit runny) - would be great as a face moisturiser but I used it as a handcream *but now i am onto VS hand and body creams so now I use it as my foot cream* I had purchased 10 of these now only have one left!! So I think I will try others - too inconvienient to by online!!


What do you think of NIVEA products?
Have you tried this product before?


Lara xo

4 comments:

  1. Thats a bummer its not available here :(
    I like to have at lease one whitening product in my skincare regime :)
    Hope you are well lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product! I use this as a daily sunblock. Unfortunately, they recently discontinued this in the Philippines. So disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have replied both back to you girls on your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cell repair cream delays cell ageing and prolongs remission phase. Safe and hypoallergenic Cell repair cream for long term use.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!