SEARCH ME

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff Swatch & Review





How many coats did I use?
OMG.... 5-6 coats!!

How was the formula?
TOO thin & watery for my tastes. It is a sheer - EXTREMELY SHEER nail polish.

How was the drying time?
Too long for my liking. I am impatient hahah!

How is the shade?
I think this shade would be a perfect office shade. It looked a bit weird on me though,so I owuld say if you were a bit tanner, it would be the perfect nudey colour! :D

Where can I purchase this from?
The USA. I got this as a birthday gift from my friend who went to the States :D She also got me 2 more, so look out for them in future posts! :D

Would I repurchase this?
NOOOOOOOOOO! WAY too thin. Not worth it!!

What do you think of this shade?


Lara xo

4 comments:

  1. I would totally wear this shade~ So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pity because the colour doesn't look too shabby. I know there are nail thinners to revive old nail polishes but I wonder if there is some sort of nail formulation where you can thicken a nail polish's consistency if it's too thin & watery !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many coats though hey? Lol! I haven't heard of one! But you can wait until it gets older and thickens or try to leave the lid open - I did this, but the formula is so runny it didn't really help.... plus it stunk the bathroom so much! ><

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!