SEARCH ME

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love smelling like... Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly 100g




The pics above are when I first got them! Smelled soooooo good!! :D  Love this Shower Jelly!!

Thank you to my friend Christina who got this for me!! :D There was also a Glitterbar (Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar) with this which I will review at a later date!

Pros:
- smells very good!
- Love the feeling of it on my body!! Slipperly and very nice!

Cons:
- ran out too quickly!! :(
- I had bits of it all over my shower floor! But that's alright - just wash it down the drain!
- I wish it came in a squeezy tube to be more hygenic. But that's ok! I washed the container after I used it and keep my lipglosses in it now!! Recycle! Reuse! :D Waste not, want not. ;)

More information of this product can be found from the official Lush website here!

Have you tried Lush products before? What did you think?


Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any Lush products but I really want to. Whenever I walk past their store, I love the scents! I could stay in there for ages =)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!