SEARCH ME

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christian Dior - Dior Addict Ultra Gloss #227 Beige Tweed 6.3ml/0.21oz Review & Swatches!

So I got this recently! :) I have been enjoying these glosses! The other shades I have are in a post here and here.

Pics of #227 Beige Tweed:


Brush applicator:

 Swatches:


Where can I purchase it?
Anywhere that stocks Christian Dior cosmetics (eg. MYER, David Jones, Sephora etc).
Prices for high end makeup in Australia is INSANE!
I purchased mine online at Strawberrynet Cosmetics here.

How much was it?
I got mine for AU$28 online (as you can see in the link I provided above)! Such a great price because they retail in Australia for so so much more! :)

How is the packaging?
Love! I think it will be hard to lose this lipgloss! Like the others, it looks better than your average drugstore lipgloss!

Is it pigmented?
No, not really IMO, but as you can see from the swatch there is colour - when you smooth it out on your lips it adds a hint of colour but you can definately layer it! :)

Overall rating for this particular shade?
3.5/5

*****

PROJECT ALL PAN UPDATE

I finished another product today!

The Blistex Lip Conditioner with SPF.

Pics:




It is my fave lip balm with SPF! :) There is also the tub version that I also love!

Overall Rating for product & packaging?
5/5


*****

Look what I purchased at Target today! :) STICKY NOTES!!


How cute are they?

400 sheets per pack for only AU$2 each!


What was the last thing you purchased?


Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh~~~~ Love Love love the Dior Gloss..
    I know~ how insane are the prices here is aussie!

    Those sticky notes are sooo cute and affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea - Dior Gloss is so pretty! The packaging gets me lol!

    I know - Aussie prices suck!!

    Yea - cheap sticky notes! ^^ Thank you! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!