SEARCH ME

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Haul - Ralph Lauren, Tweezerman, Shiseido, Revlon +

Collective Haul!

Ralph lauren Romance EDP
100mL




Shiseido The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
125mL




Revlon Matte Eyeshadow Singles
in 001 Vintage Lace and 002 Peach Sorbet





Impulse Romantic Spark Body Mist
75g




Tweezerman Tweezers

L - Mini Travel Size one in Stainless Steel (To travel!)
R - Full Size in Stainless Steel (Present for my mother since she's tried one of my Tweezerman tweezers she understands why I am prepared to spend that much on tweezers! They are not all created equal!!)







I have more hauls coming up with Shiseido and Chanel, so stay tuned! :)


What have you been hauling lately?


Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. I have Revlon's Matte eyeshadow in Peach Sorbet aswell. I love it. I also wanted to get Vintage Lace but it was about $20 for one so I only got one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I think Revlon's matee eyeshadows are great too! :D

    well - they are very similar, and you dont really need both ahah... i was thinking theyd look different, but the vintage lace is only slightly whiter than the peach sorbet!

    I know.... what is with the prices in au? -_- i got mine on eBay! :D You could check eBay out! :

    Lara xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!