SEARCH ME

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Revlon 705 Gray Suede Nail Polish Review & Swatches & Boss Femme EDP Review

Revlon 705 Gray Suede Nail Polish Review & Swatches

This is a new shade! I purchased this recently from Priceline and tried it on when I got home! :)

I purchased it full price... now to find out that it is on sale at 30% off! :( Bummer!! Lol... anyhoos...

Pics:

Swatches (base coat & two coats of Gray Suede & top coat):




On the left is one coat & the right is two coats:


Pros:
- I really like the colour - perfect for the office work environment too!
- Conservative colour

Cons:
- Only lasted 2 days before it started chipping & peeling - not too much but it annoyed me
- I removed it after 3/4 days.

Would I repurchase?
It would probably take me a while to finish up this bottle, but say I dropped & broke it? Yea... I think I would buy it again! :)


*****

Boss by Hugo Boss - Femme Eau De Parfum Review

I got this sample...

It's only 2mL & is not a spray.

Pics:








Made in UK

I found this fragrance to not be very long lasting on me.

It is feminine but I don't find it to be unique or anything out of the ordinary. 

A definate safe fragrance that doesn't stand out but would make a perfect gift for any woman in your life - I can imagine any age group wearing this fragrance! :)

Would I purchase the full size?
No


What are you wearing on your nails atm?

What fragrance are you trying out atm?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!