SEARCH ME

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nivea Visage Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Tinted Day Cream SPF 15 Review & more!

Nivea Visage Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Tinted Day Cream SPF 15

Pics:


The tub opening:

Swatches:


Blended out:

Pros:
- Easily accessible
- Lightweight
- Has SPF 15
- Has a light tint to give your skin some colour
- Anti-aging properties

Cons
- sticky
- has fragrance

Will I repurchase?
No - not a fan of what i listed as the 'cons'.


*****


A few Etude House products (from eBay):

Etude House Mirror

This was part of a gift I gave my BFF:

Urber cute! :)

Pics:


Took me a while to figure out what this was about... it is the spelling of ETUDE! lol:


Etude House Moisturising & Peeling Skin Core Kit

This was given as part of a gift to one of my friends:



Etude House Moistfull Mask

Made in Korea

I plan to give this to someone as part of a gift in the future, not sure who... lol:




*****


Sasa has a point system where you can redeem things for your points!

I got this to give to one of my friends as part of a gift...


Sasa Necklace & Phone Charm Set in a Gift Box





Have you guys tried Nivea or Etude House products yet? What are your faves?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!