SEARCH ME

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Collective Haul - NYX, The Body Shop & more!

So, this is a few things I have gotten over the past few weeks that I haven't posted yet!

First off...

NYX jumbo eye shadow pencils (purchased on eBay) in 604 MILK & 608 COTTAGE CHEESE:



Swatches:

DH got me the next 2 gifts as part of his Christmas present to me!


The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom range

The EDT 50mL



And the Bath & Shower Gel 250mL & The Puree Body Lotion 250mL


I purchased this...

The Body Shop Love Etc... Body Lotion 200mL


And this:
Marc Daniels (MD) Matte Clay Ultra



And this...

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical!




What have you purchased recently? Share! :) I'd love to know!


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!