SEARCH ME

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Benefit vs Shiseido Eyecream Colour Bases - Review, Swatches & Comparisons

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Tattle Tale

4.5 g

Pics:
 Ingredients:


Made in USA



The product... very silky and creamy!


Swatched (2 layers):




Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow in H12 Lemon Sugar

6g

Pros (from the official website)
- Moisturizing creamy shadow transforms into long-wearing lustrous powder. Crease-resistant.

- Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor.
- DERMATOLOGIST AND OPHTHALMOLOGIST-TESTED.

This is the same size as Shiseido The Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner



Pics:

The bottom:


The product:

Comparisions:


 Blended out - the Benefit one had set & would not budge so I was only able to blend out the Shiseido one!



Have you tried these before? What were your fave shades?
What are your fave cream colour bases?


Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. I like Shiseido products~! They both look nice and pigmented!

    I had a bad experience of breaking out years ago on Benefit eye products.. hmm.. but maybe it was just my skin being crazy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    Oh... realy? This is the only Benefit cream shadow I have atm. Awww... sorry to hear! Yea - I can react badly to products too! :(

    But at least you know to avoid it now!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!