SEARCH ME

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shiseido The Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner in Black - Review, Swatches & Test!

Shiseido The Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner in Black - Review, Swatches and Test!


Pics of the packaging, product and the eyeliner brush that came with it:


The back.

Made in USA

It cames that you can keep it for 24months (2 yrs) after opening it... does anyone go by these btw?



The brush:



The pot:

 Swatched a few times - it is so hard to use! I cannot get a smooth line!


After I put it under water and wiped it:


After a while... it set & I had to use makeup remover to use it since after water.. it looked liked this:



Is it available in other colours?
Only black and brown.

How is the eyeliner brush that comes with it?
It is portable - very cute but the brush is a bit stiff - I think after using it a while it will break in!

Would I repurchase?
Unless I figure out a way to make it so that I can draw a straight line.... perhaps not!


What is your fave cream/gel eyeliner? I want to try out the Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliners! :)


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!