SEARCH ME

Monday, January 3, 2011

Select by Woolworths Nail Polish Remover Review

Here are the pics!

Front:



250mL
Non-Acetone

If you are familiar with this nail polish remover... you may realise this is the old packaging!
They have a new packaging now - I just saw it the other day when I was in Woolworths!

This is another item I finished for my Project All Pan!

So... as you can tell there is no product left in the bottle!

How long did it take me to finish this bottle?
Too long! About 2+ years!

Pros:
- Relatively inexpensive
- It works how a nail polish remover should
- Normal smell (not plesant but how nai lpolish removers should smell!)
- Not too harsh but effective in removing nail polish!

Cons:
- Only available at Woolworths

Would I repurchase?
Yes - not yet though because I have 2 small bottles of nail polish remover left - a Priceline one I picked up at Priceline when I saw that this Select one was almost done! & a VOV from an eBay seller as an extra for purchasing Etude House nail polishes! That is the one I am currently using! Will post a review on it in the near future! :)

What nail polish remover are you currently using? Do you like it?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!