SEARCH ME

Friday, December 24, 2010

Etude House Nail Polishes & Dotting Tools!


Hi all!

With Christmas near, I thought I'd share what I purchase for a few people in my life! This is only a bit of what I purchased of course! Will share more when my camera works again (have some photos on that!) So for now... we shall look at awesome iPhone quality photos!

First off...

A set of 5 dotting tools in all different sizes that I purchased from eBay! My sister-in-law does nails so I thought she'd find this handy! Next to it is a buffing file thing!



Here are some of the nail polishes I purchased as gifts (in addition with other items!) for a few people!


ETUDE HOUSE:

These are so cute! Look at the little bottles! How adorable are they?

L-R

PK007, PK003, PK012
A shimmery coral colour, a colour that looks like 'Strawberry Margerita' IMO, a baby pink.






 L-R
PK007, PK003, PK012


The following were for the BFF:

ETUDE HOUSE, Lucidarling!
These bottles were definately larger than the smaller ones above!



Also gave my mother a dark purple one in the Lucidarling (or Lucid Darling) and did not photograph it! If I remember I will & post it here later!

A bit about Etude House:

They are a Korean brand that are famous in Asian countries, and their popularity is like how MAC is in the US & Australia!



Have you tried Etude House nail polishes before?
What did you think of them?

What did you get for others? :)?

Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. I remember when I was in Korea, passing by an Etude House every 3 blocks ! Hahaha. I've never tried their nail polishes though. How are they ? I'd love to see some swatches ;-) And wow, dotting tools ! I've never heard of such a thing but my nails .. I don't take very good care of them >.<

    Hope you're having a good festive season/holiday/Christmas ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I replied to you on ur blog! :) Thank u for dropping by! :D Hope you had a Merry Christmas too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!