SEARCH ME

Monday, December 27, 2010

Cutex Nail Whitener - not what I thought it was!

Hope every one had a great Christmas!

Here is a bottle of Cutex Nail Whitener that I have had for a while now...


Here is what it looks like on my nails:


What it claims to do:


What did I think it was?
A nail whitener... that whitens your nails as you use it... but no... it just makes you nails LOOK whiter! Lol! my bad!

I liked it as a base coat! It works good for that! :)

However, after a few years there is a slight smelll to this nail polish so I am going to remove it from my nail polish collection! :)

What base coat am I using now?
OPI Natural Nails Base Coat

What is your favourite base coat?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!