SEARCH ME

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I LOVE Christian Dior Lip Glosses & Lipsticks!

I seem to be developing a thing for Dior lip products... lip product crush! ^^

All products were recently purchased (in the last month or so) besides the Dior Creme De Gloss in 255.

I only own 2 Dior lipglosses atm.
But hopefully I will be aquireing more soon! ;)

The ones I own & love are:
Left to right
- Dior Creme De Gloss in 255, 6mL
- Dior Addict ultra-gloss Glow in 236, 6.3mL



The lipstick I have been wearing most regularly these days & loving to pieces because it is not so pigmented & looks like 'my lips but shinier':

It is Dior's Dior Addict High Shine in 260 Rose Couture/ Couture Pink
As you can see in the swatch above, it is very sheer. Sorry about the body hair - but every one is a bit furry! Deal with it! :p


Another recently purchased Dior lipstick:
Dior Addict Lipcolor in 863 Rose Bustier/Pink Bustier
I have not tried this out yet... will do soon! :)


Do you like Dior lip glosses or lipsticks?
Do you own any? What are your faves?
Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. yes, i LOVE them.
    they are so hydrating and moisturizing. i hate how lipstick dries up my lips and the cracks and chapped lips are even much more visible.

    I have the Dior Addict kate Moss Dior kiss - 578

    I also have the Dior Serum de Rouge in 850-red serum and 560 - pink.

    i'm loving it so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!