SEARCH ME

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

China Glaze Light As Air VS Essie Lilacism & Essie Merino Cool

I have been loving the Essie Lilacism so much that I decided to purchase the China Glaze Light as Air. I was thinking this would be a good dupe of the Essie Lilacism but... it is a little bit lighter. As you can see in the photos below:

Essie on the right, China Glaze on the left:

Below: China Glaze Light as Air on the left, and Essie Lilacism on the right:

On my toes I have Essie's Merino Cool - it is the bottle I am holding up... I was going to take photo of my feet but that is just weird! Haha... so here, you can see the swatch of the nail polish on the plastic nail thing:

Now, onto the China Glaze Light as Air...


Sorry again for the messy application... I'm such a noob at painting my nails! So just imagine that it is a bit neater... ^^







Issues I have had with this nail polish:
It cracked. I did some research and people say that it happens when you put too manjy coats... but 2 coats is average is it not? I have another theory...
I used Seche Vite as the top coat and it may be because it does not agree with the China Glaze's nail polish formula. The chemicals may just not like each other!
It cracked, chipped and showed signs of wear within 2-3 days.
I used 2 coats of Light as Air over one coat of OPI's natural nail base coat.
I'm going to try and use this nail polish another time with another top coat and see how it goes!
Have you had issues of anil polish cracking?
Have you tried China Glaze's Light as Air? Do you like it more than Essie's Lilacism?
Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!