This will be the first post of what I think are the signs of a bad relationship.
- He/She makes you feel bad
What I mean by this is that you feel inferior to them, you feel like you are not good enough for them and that they will leave you for someone better.
You feel like although they are with you, they are only with you to pass the time - you are a filler boyfriend or girlfriend to them.
You feel like you are NOT 'the one' to them and that they do not truly love you because they love themselves more.
This may stem from personal issues such as low self-esteem. But a loving bf or gf will not make you feel worse. They would love you for who you are and for what you look like.
He would love you and think you beautiful to him with or with out makeup. He would not make you feel ugly and unattractive when you have no makeup on, or say that you should wear makeup more often.
Let me just say...
Almost all girls wear makeup and guys DO NOT even notice it.
Guess what? Guys always go after all the 'hot' girls who wear a lot of make up all the time. Maybe it is just me. But I don't want a guy to love me only when I have a mask on. Without getting 'discrete' cosmetic 'enhancements'.
People can go through life never truly falling in love.
Or they can confuse love for other emotions - like lust. Or simply satisfying an ego, or sexual need.
10 signs you are falling in love...
(when you are in a relationship/dating/other):
1) You spend a lot of time thinking about him/her. Everyday!
2) When you buy something for yourself you wonder if they would like something too.
3) You NEED to see them almost everyday. You miss them otherwise. And it just feels weird.
4) You put their needs in front of yours. This is a toughie and not everyone pasts this hurdle. Can you be in love and still thinking about yourself first? That is truly debateable. But in my opinion. Yes, you can be in love with them, but you just love yourself more.
5) You cannot imagine life without them.
6) You would do things for them without them asking.
7) You know what their daily /weekly schedule is.
8) You know what they want to do in life and want to be a part of it.
9) You can see a future with them.
10) You miss them when they are not around. You text them/ call them a lot because they are on your mind continuosly. When you do no hear from them you get anxious and wonder how they are. (This is an extension of number 1!)