SEARCH ME

Monday, January 3, 2011

Invite Vitamin E Cream Review

So here are the pics 1st!

Front:


Inside (this is a new tub! I just dipped inside to swatch it for you guys! :)):



Here's a swatch:



As part of my Project All Pan... a finished tub!! All washed out! Lol! I like to reuse things when i can, so I think I'll use this to put stuff in... :) Saving the environment from waste! :)


Made in Australia

Where can I get it?
Priceline & pharmacies

Pros:
- moisturising
- large tub
- easy to get all of the product out
- Made in Australia! Support! ^^

Cons:
- I used this on my face -- oil slick! I used it only once, my mother was like OMG your face!!!!!
- I used this on my body -- very sticky feeling... even in winter!
- Unhygienic packaging

How long did it take me to finish that 1 tub?
Wayyy wayyy long! Lol! I guestimate about 6 months (that's 1/2 a year.. OMG! haha).

I purchased another one of this so the one pictured in the first few pics are of the new one! I like that it is moisturising & I tend to get dry skins sometimes so I like it.

Would I repurchase?
No, not at this stage in my life - I feel it does not suit my skin type but I still have another tub to use up though! Love its moisturising properties but not the feel of it!

Have you tried this before? Did you like it?


Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. The pure oil (Invite Vitamin E) in 15 ml container is very difficult to get out of the container as it it is very viscous. It is also impossible to tell if the opaque container is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on that! Thank you for dropping by & taking the time to comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!