SEARCH ME

Monday, January 3, 2011

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner Review

It says it "won't strip skin's natural moisturizers".

Here are pics:

Front:



Back:


150mL
Made in Korea.

Pros:
- relatively inexpensive
- can be purchased in many places - Target, Priceline, etc..
- simple & easy packaging (plastic & not glass with a small opening - you won't waste product!)
- you get quite a lot of product -150mL

Cons:
- I found the smell a bit off putting - it does not stink, and is not offensive but I just did not like it


It did not break me out but I did not like putting this smell on my face! It goes away after a while... but I am just picky with smell because my nose it like that! Haha...

Would I repurchase?
No

Am I currently using it as my toner?
No - I am not going to let this go to waste though, and will use it to clean my makeup cases when they are dirty! You know when your eyeshadow compact or powder compact is a bit dirty, put a bit of toner on a cotton pad/cotton ball and wipe it off! :D

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year! May 2011 be awesome!!!! :D


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!