SEARCH ME

Saturday, January 8, 2011

MAKEUP REMOVERS: Estee Lauder Vs Shiseido!

Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Review

Pics:



I got this in one of the Christmas sets they have at the end of the year! :)

Oil free
Fragrance Free
100mL
Made in USA


Pros
- Gentle
- Elegant packaging

Cons
- doesn't remove off all of my waterproof mascara
- hurts the skin around my eyes a bit after I keep rubbing to try to remove the mascara
- Price

Would I repurchase?
No



Shiseido The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

This can be added to my PROJECT ALL PAN... :) I finished this product the other day!

Pics:



I got this as a GWP - it is 30mL.

Made in USA


I have never used this on my lips though, so I don't know how that would work, but I think it would work brilliantly since...


Pros
- removes most of my waterproof mascara (not all, but I guess the mascaras I use are stubborn? How stubborn can Maybelline be though?)
- I like the packaging - won't break if you drop it & the opening is good

Cons
- Doesn't remove all of my eye makeup
- Price... the full size of 125mL is AU$54.00

Would I repurchase?
Yes! This will definately be in a future haul! :) It is my favourite of the moment and I don't think I can find anything better... do you have any recommendations?


What is your favourite makeup remover?

Lara xo


P.S. These photos were taken at different times hence the change in nails & lighting!

2 comments:

  1. I really like Lancome Bi-Facil remover. It takes off everything with ease without irritating my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pang! :)

    I have a sample of that lying around somewhere! I need to try it out! :)

    Lara xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!