SEARCH ME

Friday, January 21, 2011

VOV Nail polish remover Review & Other Nail Stuff

Where can you get this?
It is a Korean brand so you can buy it in Asian countries and eBay.

Smell?
Not like normal nail polish remover! Definately in the nice-smelling category!

Is it effective?
Removes nail polish remover like any other normal one.

Other features
Child lock cap.

Would I repurchase?
Yes, if I can access it!

Overall rating
4.5/5 (.5 taken away for accessibility! I cannot find it in Australia)





I used to use cotton balls to remove nail polish but the cotton stuck to my nails... so I purchased this from Crazy Clarks a while back... use them to remove nail polish remover without the cotton things sticking to your nails!

I purchased this from eBay thinking it was the same thing but it is thinner and doesn't do much :(

You need to use a few of these. They are SUPER thin.


What nail polish remover are you using atm?
What do you use to remove your nail polish? Cotton balls or cotton pads?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!