SEARCH ME

Monday, January 3, 2011

AVON Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion Review

Here are the pics first!

Front:


Back:


75ml
Made in China

Pros:
- Inexpensive
- Hygenic bottle
- Gentle on the eyes - not stinging
- Pretty effective in removing makeup
- The lotion is a nice change to liquid type makeup removers

Cons:
- You can only purchase from AVON representatives or eBay - not available everywhere
- The packaging is not easy to squeeze! Very sturdy packaging!

Will I repurchase?
No because the packaging was a pain even though I liked the formula, I think I prefer the liquid makeup removers instead of lotion.

What is your fave makeup remover? Have you tried this one? Yay or nay?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!