SEARCH ME

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Travel Makeup Bag - My Mother's!

I always find it interesting to see what other people take with them when they go on holidays!

This is what my mother will bring with her - makeup wise - when she goes overseas to travel for about a week. This is much pared down from what she would bring if she was going for a month or more.


So this is her makeup case that I gave her. It is from Avon.



Here is what it looks like inside:
 The contents:

First off - Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP perfume, 50mL

I purchased this for myself and I got allergic to it so I gave it to my mother. She LOVES it and has a back up! :)

Very awesome perfume. I love the smell... so sad I cannot use it!


Avon eyeshadows

- highly pigmented
- value for money
- blendable
- mom has a back up of this as well!


 There are eight shades in this neutrals pallete:

 My mother's fave foundation

Avon Beauty Age Transforming Liquid Foundation
in Almond, 30mL

- she gets compliments all the time about her skin! It is thanks to this!
- has a pump
- AU$49.95 a bottle
- blends
- anti-aging benefits (apparently)
- my mother is almost 50 yo & people still think she's only about 30 yo! Is this one of her secret weapons? ;)



Mom introduced me to this eyebrow pencil. It has since become my holy grail as well!

She has backups of this too & so do I!

It is... Australis Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown



My mum's holy grail eyeliner pencil is Prestige Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Sepia
I introduced this to my mom & she loves it because it does not smudge or run on her.



Swatches
Left: eyebrow pencil
Right: eyeliner pencil

Does this look familiar?
It is the Rimmel Airy Fairy Lipstick

Remember me complaining about the smell? Yea - I can't stand it. But my mother doesn't mind the smell and thinks it smells nice!! The shade looks lovely on her too! :) Awesomeness...


Swatches

Avon Naturals Lipbalm in Strawberries and Cream

Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10 Day Cream with SPF15

I plan to post what I am bringing with me when I travel. However, I can't make up my mind what to bring! -_-


What do you bring when travelling?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!