SEARCH ME

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Etude House Nail Polish PK006 swatch

Here is a swatch of Etude House's nail polish
in PK006

It is on the top of the cap. How many coats? Too many!! About 3-4 I can't even remember. It takes a while to dry too...


So... I gave the nail polish away to my mother lol. She gets so much stuff from me it's insane haha... probably never needs to buy anything again. But of course she does! ^^ Shopaholic!!

*****

Here's what I cooked as part of dinner for me & DH (rest in peace Ong Xa yeu dau) the other day.

It is kho qua (aka bittermelon) with eggs in it. I named it 'Kho Qua Hai Truong'

Yes, I made it up. But it looks good right? :D



What have you guys been up to?

Have you tried Etude House nail polishes before? What did you think?


Lara xo

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!