SEARCH ME

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shisedo The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge Enriched Review

This will be a review on..... the....



What the official Shiseido website claims for this product:

Price
AU$75

It is
50ml    

Benefits
- A multi-action night-time revitalizer that helps deliver intensive moisturising benefits to skin while you sleep. - Helps restore softness, smoothness and a healthy-looking glow.



TO USE:
・Smooth over face each evening after cleansing and balancing skin.


What the back says:



As you can see it is 50mL and
Made in USA


What it looks like:



My experience with this product
- very rich
- very thick texture - too rich for my face to handle - increased my oily-ness and contributed to break outs
- very moisturising
- definately not a day time moisturiser
- nice smell
- did not help with my oil control soo....


Will I repurchase?
- no

Who would I recommend this product to?
- people with normal - very dry skin


Honestly I don't use a seperate night cream! I use the same one I use for day!
What about you? Do you use a seperate one - orare you like me?



Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!