SEARCH ME

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Signs of a Bad Relationship: No. 1 - He/She makes you feel bad


This will be the first post of what I think are the signs of a bad relationship.

No. 1
- He/She makes you feel bad


What I mean by this is that you feel inferior to them, you feel like you are not good enough for them and that they will leave you for someone better.

You feel like although they are with you, they are only with you to pass the time - you are a filler boyfriend or girlfriend to them.

You feel like you are NOT 'the one' to them and that they do not truly love you because they love themselves more.

This may stem from personal issues such as low self-esteem. But a loving bf or gf will not make you feel worse. They would love you for who you are and for what you look like.

For girls:

He would love you and think you beautiful to him with or with out makeup. He would not make you feel ugly and unattractive when you have no makeup on, or say that you should wear makeup more often.

Let me just say... 
Almost all girls wear makeup and guys DO NOT even notice it.

Guess what? Guys always go after all the 'hot' girls who wear a lot of make up all the time. Maybe it is just me. But I don't want a guy to love me only when I have a mask on. Without getting 'discrete' cosmetic 'enhancements'.

I want him to love me for me.

Un-enhanced.

Un-photoshopped.

Raw.


What do you think?

Lara xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lara,
    Totally agree with you. Would you do more series of such posts? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi UB! Thank you for reading & commenting! I hope to do more of these posts soon or do videos on them on my Youtube channel :) Lara xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!