SEARCH ME

Saturday, December 4, 2010

REVIEW & NOTD: China Glaze - Swing Baby layered over Cheers to You (Holiday 2010 Collection)

Hi all!

So I got bored with my nails already! Just yesterday I had China Glaze's Cheers to You (pictured in the middle) on!

I decided to layer China Glaze's Swing Baby (last one pictured) on top!


From For the love of beauty! by Lara

From For the love of beauty! by Lara
(Click to enlarge photos!)

The OPI Natural Nails Base Coat was used underneath (first one pictured above).

So.. here are the swatches!

From For the love of beauty! by Lara

From For the love of beauty! by Lara

I think the reason why I wasn't too fond of the silver of China Glaze's Cheers to You is because I think I am warm toned. It just doesn't flatter me! :(

Perhaps China Glaze's Swing Baby is mor cool toned because it is like a warm metallic/glittery browney (browny?) bronze!

What do you guys think? Which one do you like more? Swing Baby or Cheers to You?

- Lara

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!