SEARCH ME

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

REVIEW: Etude House Green Tea Nose Pack

Hi everyone!

It's almost Christmas! :) Happy Holidays!


This is a review on... the Etude House Green Tea Nose Pack. Here it is:
After use:

Smell: kind of like green tea! It wasn't the best smell, but it wasn't too bad.

Effectiveness: I'm not sure if you can see in the photo above, but it did pull out some blackheads. Not as effective as Biore Pore strips though. I have been using them for a while now... they can get a bit expensive though!

Where can I get this item? Etude House stores. In Australia I believe we have don't have a store here, but we have a reseller and the shop is called 'The Lovely House'. It is located in New South Wales.

Where did I get this item? I got it as an extra from a seller on eBay when I purchased some Etude House products from them. So look out for more posts on Etude House things!

Have you tried this Korean brand yet? Do you like it? What's the best Etude House product IYO?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!