SEARCH ME

Thursday, December 30, 2010

MAC VIVA GLAM GAGA Lipstick Review & Swatch!

I am probably one of the last people to get this lipstick!
It's for a great cause and I am a fan of Ms Lady Gaga herself!

So here is the lipstick & packaging:



Here is the lipstick colour/shade:



Swatched on the top above Rimmel's Airy Fairy:



It is a bubblegum pink colour - it looks quite bright & intimidating but it's a lustre & goes on sheerer than I thought. It can be layered.

Blue-toned pink!

I found it a bit drying but not too bad.

No allergic reactions (and I'm allergic to Chapstick!).

This is my first (and currently only) MAC lipstick!

Would I repurchase?
I've only used it once so I can't say but we'll see! :D

Have you got this lipstick? Do you like it?

Have you tried the lipgloss version? It looks good but I'm afriad it might be gloopy!


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!