SEARCH ME

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SIGMA MAKEUP Retractable Kabuki Brushes!

Remember how I told you guys Sigma Makeup had a Black Friday thing going on where all shipping was free?

This is what I picked up:

Miss Taylor Retractable Flat Top Kabuki Brush

Something About Marilyn Retractable Kabuki Brush










I am yet to try them out but will let you guys know if I like them or not later!
Initial reactions:
- Very surprised at the sturdy boxes - much thicker than I expected
- The colours look cool
- They both appear to be relatively dense
- They both have a loose retractable bottom - this should not pose to be a problem but it annoys me somewhat
I am very excited to have gotten these!
Price:
Both US$25.00 each
Have you got these brushes? Do you like them?
If you don't have these brushes - would you consider getting them?
Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!