SEARCH ME

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Essie, OPI, China Glaze etc... Nail Polish Haul!!

Hey Guys!

I haven't been able to update this blog as much as I would have liked because
1) couldn't transfer pics onto my new laptop! (Still can't do that! I have resorted to e-mailing all these pics to myself! -_-)
2) Super busy with uni!! Still am!! Procrastinating! Lol!!

So... nail polishes I have purchased recently!!


First up!


Essie

- French Affair

- Borrowed & Blue (from the Wedding Collection)

- The entire Fair Game Resort Collection:

•Fair Game: blue metallic Tahitian pearl sheen of platinum
•Your Hut or Mine: sparkling golden poppy pink
•Lion Around: peach (a surprise shade! Very office friendly!)
•Da Bush khaki: green

More details here



OPI
From the Pirates of the C---- Collection

- Mermaid's Tears
- Planks Alot
- Sparrow me the drama
Steady as she rose



China Glaze

- Sunset Sail
- White Cap




Seche Vite

- Top Coat

Finally got the full version of the bottle after trying a bunch of other fast drying top coats... this is the best I have found!!!!


NOTE: I did not purchase all of these at one time!!

More hauls, reviews, swatches and what not to come!!

Look out for - Victoria's Secret Haul
Nail Polish Swatches!


What have you been hauling lately?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!