SEARCH ME

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Essie Fair Game & Lion Around - Swatches & Reviews

Essie Fair Game

                                                                        1 coat


2 coats


3 coats





 
Initially I thought this was like a steel grey kind of colour... but after reading descriptions online I found out it is blue!! Lol!

Metallic-y looking. Nice for fall/autumn/winter!

I got no compliments on this shade, but I think it is a nice alternative to the other dark colours we usually see in the cooler months (like black, plums and what not!)

Rating: 3.5/5
(for now! I have only used it 1 time on my hands for a mani!! I may love it later haha)



Essie Lion Around

3 coats for all photos/swatches








Nice office friendly shade
Neutral looking

I had to take this off after swatches because it wouldn't dry properly... maybe I layered it on too thick! lol

Into neutrauls and/or pinks? Check this shade out!

Rating: Undecided (need to wear it at least for a day!!)



What nail polish have you been liking these days?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!