SEARCH ME

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chanel 487 Rouge Fatal - Swatches & Review (NOTD)

Pictured: After 1 day of wear.

1 base coat, 2 coats of colour & 1 top coat


Natural Sunlight:




Artificial Lighting:


My first time wearing this polish.

I was disapointed with the wear, but this may just be due to my application or the fact I did housework right after painting my nails!!

I wore this on my hands & did a matching pedi... but took them both off after day 2 because somehow I didn't like how the mani was wearing... as for the pedi? It was fine, I just felt like a colour change! (After 2 days? I know right? What's wrong with me! It's Chanel!!)

It is winter here in Oz so thought I would bust out this shade.

On the fence about it... I will be wearing it again soon, and let you guys know what I think! :) It deserves a 2nd chance! (After what I paid for it!! lol!!)


What's your fave Chanel nail polish?
Or any nail polish brand?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!