SEARCH ME

Monday, February 8, 2010

PROJECT ALL PAN & REVIEW: Shiseido Hand Cream

So lollipop26 on YouTube created the Project 10 Pan thing... quest shall I say?


If you didn't know this is where you put yourself on a no-spend makeup ban until you finish all 10 makeup products - so it can be lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation, whatever. A lot of other Youtube makeup gurus have jumped on the bandwagan and joined lollipop26 on Project 10 Pan. Check out her blog for more details.


I've started me flexible version on it... Project All Pan! I have been on this since mid-December last year. It's not just makeup... I have included skincare and also haircare products! Also, I am allowed to purchase products, but I have to try and finish up all my other products! I've included toothpaste, toothbrushes, laundry powder and other personal consumble items that my husband and I use - just so that the tally is a little higher! ^_^
My Project All Pan tally for December 2009:
Full/Big Size Products: 22
Sample/Small Size Products: 19

My Project All Pan tally for January 2010:
Full/Big Size Products: 44
Sample/Small Size Products: 14

This is what I finished the other day, so I decided to do a review on it! :)
PACKAGING:
4/5
- I like the squeezable flip-top cap type of packaging so I like this, however it always seems to squirt out too much for my liking...
- Nice and simple, no fuss packaging



PRODUCT

3/5

- Thick texture

-Lightly scented - pleasant and not overbearing

- Doesnt last very long on my hands

- Doesn't really help my dry hands too much - not 'nourishing' enough for me, I guess...




PRICE

2/5

I believe this is about AU$30.00? Correct me if I'm wrong.

- A bit too pricey for a hand cream, but this is Shiseido.

- Not sure if it is worth it, will rethink about whether I would repurchase it or not. I like it but I don't LOVE it.



Here's what it says on the back:



Have you tried this hand cream yet? Do you like it?
What's your favourite hand cream?
SIGN01

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!