SEARCH ME

Friday, February 12, 2010

COLLECTION: Lip Glosses, Lara's - Feb 2010

Hey O!


I love seeing other people's collections. So I have decided to share mine!


Here is my lipgloss collection as it is Feb 2010:




From left to right:
1 - Napoleion Perdis, Lip Laquer, Lolita Lane, 7mL
2 & 3 - Elizabeth Arden, High Shine Lip Gloss, Rose Pearl & Golden Nude, 5mL
4 & 5 - Clinique, long last glosswear spf15, air kiss & 03 knockout nude, 2.3mL
6, 7 & 8 - NYX, Round Girls Lipgloss, Sorbet, Whipped, Cafe Latte
9 - NYX, Mega Shine Lipgloss, Smokey look
10 - Maybelline, Superstay gloss, 103
11 - Covergirl, 205 Power Pink

I got them from:
1 - Birthday gift from best friend, K
2 & 3 - E/A's Blockbuster Collection 2009, MYER
4 & 5 - GWP, Gift With Purchase, MYER
6, 7, 8 & 9 - Cherry Culture
10 & 11 - Can't remember, ages ago, Coles Supermarkets I think!

I wore #10 on my wedding day!
I know compared to other beauty bloggers I have so little... count: 11...
and the lipgloss collections I've seen on Youtube... WOAH.. you cannot even count them! Youtube: makeup collections!

So, share with us your lipgloss collection!
What do you have? How many lipglosses do you own?
SIGN01

You might also like:
D.I.Y.: Eyebrow Groomers - Recycle Your Old Mascaras!
REVIEW: Essence of Beauty 6 Pack Travel Brushes
REVIEW: E.L.F. Mineral lipstick rave by Youtube's lollipop26
REVIEW: Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad - 111 Choco-latte

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!