SEARCH ME

Monday, February 8, 2010

REVIEW: E.L.F. Studio Mineral Lipsticks - Rave by lollipop26 on YouTube

YouTube's lollipop26 (www.lollipop26writes.com) does a Product Rave of 2 shades of the E.L.F. Mineral Lipsticks - Natural Nymph and Runway Pink.

Here's her on Youtube:





E.L.F. cosmetics can be purchased online at:

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
http://www.eyeslipface.co.uk/


I really want to try these! And of course many other products from E.L.F.!
Sadly I don't have access to many E.L.F. products.
Does anyone know how I can get my hands on these lipsticks in Australia?
Are there any online stores that have a wide range of E.L.F .products that ship internationally, including Australia?
sells some E.L.F products but the selection is very limited.
They offer free international shipping for all purchased over US$40.00!
I purchased a few E.L.F Studio brushes from them last month, and I am waiting on one of the brushes. I will do a review of them soon!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!