SEARCH ME

Friday, February 5, 2010

REVIEW: Nude by Nature Mineral Foundation Brush

This is a relatively new Australian brand.
I purchased this product with my own money and all opinions are based on honesty.
Nude by Nature also have a line of 'Natural Mineral Cover' foundations in 3 shades - light, medium and dark skin tones (15g each) and a Mineral Veil.
These are for sale at AU$39.95 each from selected pharmacies and Priceline.
I will have reviews of them coming up.
This is a review of their mineral foundation brush.
I have had this brush for about a year now.
I purchased this brush before their foundations and mineral veil!




First impressions: Cute!
The bristles are densely packed.


As you can see from the photos, the brush is round and not flat.

PRODUCT

3/5

This is a VERY soft brush for softness I would rate it 5/5,

however, after I washed it a few times the handle FELL OFF...

So the brush was in 2 pieces... I used superglue and glued it back together. The next time I washed it, guess what? It fell off AGAIN. So I superglued it back... and I haven't used it since!

This could just be a defective brush though... I always have the worst of luck!

The size is travel friendly, although it is a bit 'chubby' it is not extremely bulky.

I used this in conjunction with their mineral foundation and found it to be smooth against my skin and it doesn't scratch your face.

PRICE

4/5

I cannot remember the exact price, but it was under AU$20.00.

This is budget friendly and if you lose it when travelling, or if it gets damaged on your trip it is easily replaced with out hurting your wallet too much!

Have you tried any Nude by Nature products yet? Did you like them?

I believe they havean eyeshadow brush out now too... has anyone tried that? Would you recommend it?

-


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!