This is it:
- The brush looks simple and sleek
- Average-looking, nothing fancy
- I have NOT used this brush yet. I have washed it - no hairs shed and no dye came out. :)
- It feels soft & not prickly when I test it against my hand
- It looks decent enough... not your typical beige-hair-roundish foundation brush... we will see how this goes...
- How much cheaper can you get for a foundation brush?
- I purchased this with my own money from
They offer free international shipping with all orders over US$40.00
I have more E.L.F. brushes to review... so keep a look out for them!
Have you tried E.L.F brushes yet? Which ones are your favourite?
Do you like the regular like more? Or the Studio line?