SEARCH ME

Thursday, February 11, 2010

HAUL: NYX, Cherry Culture & Tweezerman Tweezers

Hey-O all!

I just got my NYX haul from Cherry Culture in the mail today!
Here it is:
Here are the names and shades of the items I got.
This is the NYX Eyeshadow Base in 'Skin Tone', US$6.00 (excl. S&H):

NYX Round Lipsticks in 'Circe', US$1.75 (excl. S&H):



NYX Round Lipsticks in 'Frappucino', US$1.75 (excl. S&H):


Also, I got Tweezerman's stainless steel petite tweeze (TM) set in Gold,
the Special Edition Pack, from eBay in the mail. :)
It was AU$43.00 (including shipping & handling)
They are smaller than your average sized tweezer, which I did not know until got them! :(
Oh well, that's what you pay when you don't read descriptions properly...
I will do a review on this in a few days - stay tuned!

I love shopping online because you can get a great deal sometimes!

The thing that kills me is the waiting!

Luckily it did not take too long for these parcels to arrive!

Shopping online would still never replace shopping instore for me. I love being able to actually LOOK & FEEL the items then decide whether or not i want to purchase it, whereas online I am not always sure of what I'm getting!


What have you purchased online recently?

Do you prefer online or instore shopping?

Share your thoughts!


SIGN01

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!