SEARCH ME

Monday, February 8, 2010

D.I.Y.: Eyebrow Groomers/Brushes - Recycle Your Mascaras Wands!

Hey o!

You don't need to buy eyebrow brushes/groomers anymore....
D.I.Y.

I reuse some of my mascara wands, after I have washed them, of course, as eyebrow groomers.

I find the old classic type ones work well for this

(Like the ones in my photo below), not the plastic ones (eg. Covergirl Lash Exact),

and the comb ones I can't seem to get clean either (eg. Shiseido Majolica Majorca mascaras).


Here are mine... (top: Covergirl, bottom, Revlon)



Have you tried this?


Do you have any other ways to recycle your mascaras or other makeup items?


SIGN01


You might also like:


HAUL: NYX, Cherry Culture & Tweezerman Tweezers


TIP: Contact Lens wearer? Save money on eye drops!...


REVIEW: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please...

REVIEW: E.L.F. Studio Angled Foundation Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!