SEARCH ME

Friday, February 5, 2010

DISCOUNT CODE: Cherry Culture 20% off!


I just wanted to share with you guys a discount code!

JT4V


I have just placed my order. I ordered:


- NYX Eyeshadow Base in 'Skin Tone', US$6.00



- NYX Round Lipsticks in 'Circe' and 'Frappucino', US$1.75 each! Bargain!




- NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in 'Smokey Look', US$3.75... great price!




- NYX (Girls) Round Lipgloss in 'Cafe Latte', 'Whipped', and 'Sorbet', US$2.00 each!
Cheap as chips!

My order totalled to US$25.25 after the discount code and shipping.
For all that? Amazing!
I must say that I was tempted to purchase so much more, but I will see how I like these products first before I buy more!

Hopefully I will love them all... but it is a hit or miss because from what I've heard, the swatches on the website are not accurate.

It should take 7 - 14 days for it to arrive.

I can't wait! I have not tried any NYX products before so I am really excited!

I will make reviews on them when I receive them.

Have you purchased anything from Cherry Culture before? What was it? Did you like the products? How long did it take to arrive?


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!