Under US$20.00 off eBay
You can't get this brand here in Australia, so I had to get them off eBay.
In the states you can get them at CVS stores for US$10.00 I believe.
I had to pay almost double so I'm a bit sad about that, otherwise the price is alright for 6 travel brushes.
- Cute brushes, smaller than I expected but these ARE travel size
- The wooden handle looks artsy & I like how the brushes are labelled
- They came in the little pouch pictured above, which is reusable. :) Environmentally friendly!
- They do not feel super soft. They feel OKAY.
- I have not used them yet, nor have I washed them.
I will update on that later when I do begin to use them.
- I am not wowed... they feel a bit below average quality to me... we will see.
But this is MY FIRST IMPRESSION, as I just got them in the mail today!
Have you got any Essence of Beauty makeup brushes?
Do you like them? Which ones are your faves?
You might also like:
D.I.Y.: Eyebrow Groomers - Recycle Your Old Mascaras!