SEARCH ME

Monday, February 8, 2010

REVIEW: Essence of Beauty 6 Brush Travel Kit



PRICE
3/5

Under US$20.00 off eBay

You can't get this brand here in Australia, so I had to get them off eBay.

In the states you can get them at CVS stores for US$10.00 I believe.

I had to pay almost double so I'm a bit sad about that, otherwise the price is alright for 6 travel brushes.

PRODUCT

2/5

- Cute brushes, smaller than I expected but these ARE travel size
- The wooden handle looks artsy & I like how the brushes are labelled
- They came in the little pouch pictured above, which is reusable. :) Environmentally friendly!

- They do not feel super soft. They feel OKAY.

- I have not used them yet, nor have I washed them.

I will update on that later when I do begin to use them.

- I am not wowed... they feel a bit below average quality to me... we will see.

But this is MY FIRST IMPRESSION, as I just got them in the mail today!

Have you got any Essence of Beauty makeup brushes?

Do you like them? Which ones are your faves?

SIGN01

You might also like:
D.I.Y.: Eyebrow Groomers - Recycle Your Old Mascaras!

REVIEW: Essence of Beauty 6 Pack Travel Brushes

REVIEW: E.L.F. Mineral lipstick rave by Youtube's lollipop26
REVIEW: Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad - 111 Choco-latte

2 comments:

  1. I love these brushes! I washed them a couple of times and there just fine :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!