SEARCH ME

Friday, February 5, 2010

REVIEW: Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Palette Quads



Top - 07 Va Va Va Bloom

Bottom - I peeled off the sticker at the back and now have forgotted - if anyone knows please tell me! I think it is 'pretty in pink' or 'nude delights'



PACKAGING

4/5

- doesn't break easily

- scratches a bit though, but that goes for all products

- simple packaging

- it's neat that there are 4 shades in one compact

- travel-friendly


PRICE
5/5

07 Va Va Va Bloom I swapped with a MUAer on MakeupAlley
The other one was purchased with my own money from eBay for about AU$12.00

- total of 3.4g per quad


INGREDIENTS



PERFORMANCE
5/5

- for the price, I could not ask for more!
- does not crease if you apply only a little bit
- if you apply too much IT WILL CREASE
- you can use your fingers, makeup brush or sponge tip applicator
- can be used as a sheer wash of colour or as an eyeshadow base
- lots of palettes and shades to choose from!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!