SEARCH ME

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HAUL: E.L.F. & E.L.F Studio Makeup Brushes

Hey o!
-----
This is a small E.L.F Makeup Brush haul I did at The Makeup Mix Shop about a month ago - quick shipping, considering it was coming from USA :-)
(am waiting on the E.L.F Studio Powder brush).

I ordered the following brushes:

E.L.F Studio Complexion brush



E.L.F Studio Blush brush




This E.L.F Professional Angle Eye Brush was sent as a FREE GIFT. Thank you Toma! :)
I was very surprised and very happy!



I also ordered the E.L.F Studio Angle Foundation Brush and have already done a review on that.

I will be doing reviews on these brushes soon as well, so look out for that!
Do you love your E.L.F. brushes?
Which ones are your faves?

SIGN01

You may also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!