SEARCH ME

Friday, February 5, 2010

REVIEW: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara


Above is the full size packaging from the official website http://www.esteelauder.com.au/.
For more product info click on the image above.
This is a review of a sample I got with those gift with purchase (GWP) packages from Estee Lauder.
SHADE
5/5
- 01 Black
- True black, not grey black.


PACKAGING
3/5

- Normal mascara packaging - not bulky, elegant looking.
- Nothing special, plain and not innovative.

PRICE
1/5
- AU$48.00 for the full size, a bit too pricey for my budget...
PERFORMANCE
3/5
- Average
- It seperates my lashes and provides a lot of volume, no lengthening though
- Not waterproof
- Not clumpy
- No flaking
Contents made in Belgium
-



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!