SEARCH ME

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's caught my eye?

So I've spotted a few more things I'd like from Sportsgirl!


Sasha Spliced Sling Bag - $29.95
This bag looks kinda cool! Don't know if it's very practical for uni... but it looks cool!





Candy Stripe Sling on sale for $19.95 was $29.95
I saw this instore a few months ago. I like it cuz it's cute but my husband said that it's not for me because
a) it's too small for me & not practical for me
b) it's not patically attractive looking (in his eyes!)




Sliding Triangle Bikini - $29.95per piece? or the set? not sure!


but it's very cute! :D



Mini Floppy Sun Hat - $29.95
Cute! I want! :D



Travel Bag Reflection - $24.95
I want! Should be convienient for travelling.





Triple Diamonte Set - $12.95
 Cute stars and hearts - don't have anything like them! :D Would I wear them though? Hmm...



What's caught your eye lately?

Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!