This is the 100mL bottle
- it is very florally, fresh and feminine
- if the liquid in your bottle is not light pink, it is off! You have either gotten an old product that is no longer fresh or you have had yours for too long and this means that if you continue to use it the product would not last as long on your skin as it used too.
- I have since given this bottle ( and two other ones... my bad for buying back ups! No more I say!) to my mother... why?
- At first I found this worked well with my skin chemistry - it was lovely, fresh and suited my mood for the spring
- Now, when I spray it on I have a slight headache, the smell doesn't smell like it used to (and this is within 6 months of usage, the expiry date of perfumes is generally 2 - 3 years from opening date). Have this happened to anyone else?
Who would I recommend this fragrance for?
People who like florals
Would I repurchase?
3.5 (Average with great lasting power - the next day you can still smell the scent on your clothes!)
What's your fave summer/spring fragrance? Or do you wear the same fragrance all year round?