SEARCH ME

Monday, February 14, 2011

OPI Katy Perry 'Last Friday Night' Dupe & Canmake nail polish!

I think i have found a nice dupe for OPI Katy Perry 'Last Friday Night'!
It is Sinful Color's 831 Hottie!

Also featured below is Canmake's Nail Polish in number 93.

I gave these nail polishes to a friend of mine after I got them (& swatched! She doesn't mind!) so i hope she is enjoying them!

Pics:




Swatches:





Sorry about the messiness of the nail wheel! -_- lol

I used 2 coats of Hottie (needs to be layered i think!) & 3 of the Canmake nail polish - it is very sheer.


I seem to be into nail polish these days... lol... what about you guys?


Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!