SEARCH ME

Friday, February 11, 2011

Marylin Monroe - My Fave Quotes From Her...



A beauty icon... a sex symbol... here are my fave quotes from Marilyn Monroe (aka Norma Jean Mortensen).
 

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."


"It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone."


"I believe everything happens for a reason! People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that you will eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes, good things fall apart, so better things can fall together." 
 
 
"A career is born in public, talent in privacy."
 
 

What's your fave quote from any star? Care to share? :)
 
 
Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thanks again for stopping by!